Friday, February 5, 2010

Website Updates

Sorry for recent silence. I had another bout with depression due to someone saying some awful things. I won't elaborate here (family stuff), but if you have been on ORE Forums you know what happened. BUT... I started feeling better over the last few days so we have modding updates! Woohoo!

First, Espless Book Replacer has reached completion. Thanks to Grimbot for granting permission for the final book. All book meshes now have new nice textures. Also thanks to Ryu Doppler for allowing me to release a compatibility patch for Better Book Collision.

Second, I made a few new decals for Pell's Gate. Two handprints (muddy/bloody), a sooty splat, and some cracks. See the pictures at my Modding Requests page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and feedback are welcome. Your ideas are too if you'd like to share them. It will just takes me a little while to verify comments before they are posted. Mostly as a measure to keep away spam adverts and the like. I'm online most days so it shouldn't take too long. Thanks for your patience! ;)