Thursday, February 11, 2010

Pluggin' away at GB - MG





GB - Mages' Guild is moving along. I'm currently working on the dining hall. Each table uses a different color of Meo's Ayleid Clutter, crystals provide the colored mood lighting at each - blue, green, red, and white. Aisis suggested one for each school of magic, so Meo may be making me some yellow/gold and purple versions. I'm also trying to think of what kind of decorative objects to use in the teleport room. It will come to me as I work on the mod.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and feedback are welcome. Your ideas are too if you'd like to share them. It will just takes me a little while to verify comments before they are posted. Mostly as a measure to keep away spam adverts and the like. I'm online most days so it shouldn't take too long. Thanks for your patience! ;)