Monday, February 8, 2010

I just can't help myself!

Recently I've beta-tested a few clothing mods. I should be working on Guild Benefits, but I can't help it! People start making stuff for Robert's Male and/or Female Bodies and ask for beta testers. I have to volunteer. Supporting the bodies that I use, or is it just for my own excitement?

Well, the first is a Robert Male V5 Stock Clothing Replacer by Nivea, you can read about it at Canadian Ice's Forum. They make stock clothing look awesome.

The other is Classy Clothing Compendium by CorePC, these are retextures of vanilla clothing to make a variety of new clothing items. CorePC is supporting both Robert Male and Female.

Hooray to both of these fine modders for supporting my favorite body mods!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and feedback are welcome. Your ideas are too if you'd like to share them. It will just takes me a little while to verify comments before they are posted. Mostly as a measure to keep away spam adverts and the like. I'm online most days so it shouldn't take too long. Thanks for your patience! ;)