Saturday, April 9, 2011

Good Day Today!

I am feeling really good today. For those of you who know me from OREF or have read some of my entries from a long while back you know that I suffer from depression. In fact I nearly left the modding community because of the depression combined with losing my Grandma (she was also my best friend) to cancer. Good days are very welcome and tend to be very productive. Lots of house work getting done, just taking a break to get some words out.

Adding to yesterday's list of stuff to do I still have some resources that are just about ready for release. I want to get Vanilla Eyes and possibly some of those resources online later this evening. After getting some more house work done of course! =P Now back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and feedback are welcome. Your ideas are too if you'd like to share them. It will just takes me a little while to verify comments before they are posted. Mostly as a measure to keep away spam adverts and the like. I'm online most days so it shouldn't take too long. Thanks for your patience! ;)