Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Year's Resolution

My New Year's resolution is to finish Guild Benefits. The extra challenge I'm posing to myself is to finish before Skyrim is released, by this I mean done including any bug fixes and little tweaks... everything. So much is already complete there is no reason this shouldn't be possible. There are no other Bethesda games that are due out to distract me and I've played New Vegas enough to get it out of my system for now.

My creative juices are flowing, new ideas are coming once again. (I've figured out what to do with Hannibal Traven...) Oblivion is back to a clean installation plus the necessary resources. TES4Edit is up to date, such a wonderful tool! I'm just about ready to begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and feedback are welcome. Your ideas are too if you'd like to share them. It will just takes me a little while to verify comments before they are posted. Mostly as a measure to keep away spam adverts and the like. I'm online most days so it shouldn't take too long. Thanks for your patience! ;)