Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Website Migration Complete!

Finally, the website is running and fully updated. Everything looks great.

I currently working on Flowers Resource Pack 2. Got lots of beautiful pictures from free websites. The flower side projects came about because while I was decorating in Guild Benefits, I got real tired of the same clutter over and over. What better way to decorate than with pretty flowers? But with one boquet and only 3 middle class planters, a new resource needed to be made. That's where I'm at now. Flower Power!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and feedback are welcome. Your ideas are too if you'd like to share them. It will just takes me a little while to verify comments before they are posted. Mostly as a measure to keep away spam adverts and the like. I'm online most days so it shouldn't take too long. Thanks for your patience! ;)