Thursday, February 16, 2012

My First Skyrim Mod Released










Yep, a campsite called Waterfall Ridge. Its tradition to always make a camp. And I'm going to build another... I just feel like it. This time it will be a little more than basic, but still more so than a real house. It will be one of those big fur tents up in the snow near Helgen. It will have everything Waterfall Ridge has, plus wood cutting and leather working. I haven't decided on much else as it will just come to me as I work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and feedback are welcome. Your ideas are too if you'd like to share them. It will just takes me a little while to verify comments before they are posted. Mostly as a measure to keep away spam adverts and the like. I'm online most days so it shouldn't take too long. Thanks for your patience! ;)