Thursday, September 24, 2009

Words fly by like clouds in the sky...

Funny things happen when I get a migraine. As in my thoughts become more abstract, which usually means they are so uncohesive as to not be useful at all. However, today is different. My abstract thoughts actually led somewhere. A bunch of little tidbits read recently on various forums got the old gears moving, which go me thinking about my old COBLize Your Home project. See what I was thinking in my Esp Mastering topic at the ORE Forums.

Another tidbit found while purusing the forums, the Reflective Metal Tutorial which may have some clues to help me solve some problems with my Oblivion Beverage Replacer. It would be nice to get this mod moving along.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and feedback are welcome. Your ideas are too if you'd like to share them. It will just takes me a little while to verify comments before they are posted. Mostly as a measure to keep away spam adverts and the like. I'm online most days so it shouldn't take too long. Thanks for your patience! ;)