Thursday, July 9, 2009

New Mod Diary

My old mod diary was too cumbersome so I have switched to blog. You can still view my archives here: 2006, 2007, 2008, & 2009. Blogging will be easier to update and maintain.

Lets see... I'm continuing to unpack at my new apartment, but the computer is online. Will continue to work on Smith & Wesson textures for Fallout 3 and my Oblivion beverage replacer when I get some freetime.

ORE is having a new challenge, Water Homes. Home must be on the water, no part can touch land. For rules and sign up go here. I'm getting excited for this one, we have more challengers than ever.

Also, if you haven't already check out the Bethesda Blog. For Elderscrolls 15th anniversary, you can download Daggerfall for free. There is also a new interview with Todd Howard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and feedback are welcome. Your ideas are too if you'd like to share them. It will just takes me a little while to verify comments before they are posted. Mostly as a measure to keep away spam adverts and the like. I'm online most days so it shouldn't take too long. Thanks for your patience! ;)